I am looking for a tattoo design to go on the top half of the inner forearm or as a band around the top part of the forearm. I am open to the shape and style of the design, but it needs to cohesively incorporate the ideas below. The tattoo should be black and gray with a splash of bold red and blue color going through and or around the design. I'm looking to incorporate ancient symbols and/or icons, the initials and dates associated to three family members, encapsulated or bordered by a Greek Key or meander design to represent the eternal flow of things. Here are the three family member initials and dates:
1. a.k.b 05.06.95
2. e.k.b 05.06.98
3. j.i.b. 07.16.03
Here are the meanings and definitions for the symbols:
1. Solitude: Create time alone with yourself to seek the wisdom and clarity of your own mind.
2. Humility. You are better than no one, and no one is better than you
3. Gratitude: The only intelligent response to the ongoing gift of life is gratitude
4. Pride: Never pretend or attempt to diminish yourself because you deem it will make others more comfortable. We show others the most respect by offering the best of ourselves
5. Cooperation: Understanding and respecting our distinctiveness is vital to our ability to harness our collective strength
6. Friendship: The quality of your life will, to a large extent, be decided by with whom you elect to spend your time
7. Forgiveness: Look for the best in others.
8. Honesty: We are here to grow and the truth is the water, the light, and the soil from which we rise
9. Courage: Anything that gives light must endure burning
10. Grace: Accept change. Be open and supple; the brittle break.
11. Patience: A hurried mind is an addled mind; it cannot see clearly or hear precisely; it sees what it wants to see, or hears what it is afraid to hear, and misses much
12. Justice: Fight for human dignity at all times
13. Generosity: Be frugal and you can be generous
14. Discipline: Excellence lives in attention to detail. Give your all, all the time
15. Dedication: Ordinary effort, ordinary result. Take steps each day to better your life. Be steadfast
16. Speech: Do not speak ill of others
17. Wisdom: Always continue to seek and learn more
18. Equality: human equality is an unwavering truth
19. Love: Love is the end goal. It is the music of our lives.
I am open to the type of symbols selected, but I would prefer they have some basis in reality, meaning they are not just made up, but have some connection to real symbols and their correct meanings.
I would like the family members initials and dates to be of greater focus than the symbols.
Attached is a document with potential ancient symbols and their associated meanings, but I am open to others or some other clever way to incorporate the meanings above without resorting to using distinct symbols for each meaning.