The existing logo must be used. This is attached.
To create a website design, using the existing logo. The website design may include design elements in addition to the logo that will be interpreted and rolled out across other elements such as powerpoint templates, signage and products (water bottles, tshirts).
What the design is: Communicate understated, cutting-edge credibility. Like its host city Melbourne with its hidden laneways, this conference has a quiet, confidence that is built on world-class ideas, considered responses and leading innovation. This is a conference of premium ideas, not costs.
Taking a lead from the event name ‘Above All Human’, the design needs to be strongly unique, warm and approachable. The conference is designed to inspire, deliver actionable, attainable ideas and build confidence of startup founders, not to intimidate them or over promise.
What the design is not: macho, showy, boastful, loud, ego centric, gimmicky, salesy, clichéd, templated, amateur, childish.
Additional design elements that will be taken from this design:
While this is a brief specifically for website design,graphic elements created for this event must be able to be applied across:
• Website design
• Powerpoint templates
• Conference signage
• Digital banners
• Social media
• Canvas bags
• Name badges
• Miscellanous other stuff
The website design will also inform the set design of the conference stage, break out areas and other environmental elements of the physical conference space.
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE?
Aspiring Startup Founders (80% audience)
• Description: Interested in entrepreneurship, technology and innovation. Currently working for someone else, but has a burning desire to create something of their own and work for themselves.
• Aspiration: Not currently operating their own startup, but have an idea or aspiration to startup their own business using technology.
• Goal: To take the leap.
• Painpoint: Comfortable salary working for someone else, the belief they can make the leap and for it to financially work.
• Most pressing need: Access to information on how to do it, managing financial risk, and confidence to do it.
• Description: Have been working in their own startup for under three years. Are still in hardcore startup phase but have more insight into what’s working and what’s not.
• Aspiration: Build a sustainable, financially successful business, that enables a desired lifestyle.
• Goal: Get profitable, stay profitable. Stay ahead of the game. Be an innovator and leader.
• Painpoint: Access to people and money to make stuff happen.
• Most pressing need: Help to keep going when its tough.
FULL BRIEF ATTACHED