Project Egret is a Mumbai, India based company that sells luxury goods at a discount of as much as 30% - 70% through limited-time “flash sales.” Each day the site features a small number (around 10) of carefully selected items from well-known Indian and international brands. Sales are open to members only, and membership is by invitation. A limited quantity of each item is offered for sale, and when that quantity is ordered, the item is no longer available. This limited-time “flash sale” turns online shopping into an engaging game.
Sites with comparable functionality in the US include Gilt Groupe and Ideeli.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
PE’s primary target market is urban women with high disposable income. Primarily in large Indian cities, but also women of Indian origin in other countries including the US. Products are sourced from leading Indian and international designers and fashion labels. Products include clothing, shoes, handbags, jewellery and accessories.
We need designs for the main pages of the site, which are listed below. Attached are screenshots of comparable pages from Gilt Groupe, a site whose design we love.
1. Home page, featuring today’s Sales. Each Sale corresponds to a designer or fashion label.
2. Sale Page for each Sale. Short bio of designer or info on label, followed by list of products and prices, and details on when the sale ends.
3. Item Detail Page for each item. Ability to view product from different angles and select color and size options, original and discounted prices, and the ability to add to shopping cart. It is possible that items become unavailable during the sale because there are limited quantities. This needs to be communicated, and users given the option to be put on a Wait List if the item becomes available later.
4. Page(s) related to shopping cart and checkout.
5. Registration page(s) to create a user account and provide payment information.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte