Intro to main sections of our site. A quick overview of the popular areas (most importantly the local agent state links).
1. List of States containing subsequent cities/towns where we have insurance agent listings (could be a clickable map of the US)
2. Recent articles with excerpts and read more (perhaps image article thumbnails too?)
3. Featured agent listings (can include agent thumbnail)
4. Popular cities/categories
5. Popular insurance quote categories
Doesn't matter but the call-to-action to get a quote is priority 1, second would be the state listing pages, then recent articles, then featured agents, tweets, popular cities, etc.
AGENT LISTING PAGE
Showcase agent profile information (we are approaching this directory type listing somewhat like linked-in for the insurance niche, or a yahoo local listing)
- Must contain same info as current listing (photo, name, address, phone, about copy, lower level headers, etc.)
- Map placement can be positioned wherever you think best
- Advertising space, other agents nearby, map/address are all important
- We would like a tab type view of info categorized into common areas similar to what manta listings look like: About, Social Media, Reviews, etc.