Akolade conducts in-depth research and puts together business-to-business conferences, interactive workshops and large scale summits addressing the challenges of business leaders.
We work across multiple sectors including: healthcare, government, not-for-profit, retail, supply chain, aged care and indigenous.
Primary market: Typically speaking, our target audience are high-level decision makers. They are time poor and probably receive many invitations to events from other companies in the space. They will visit the Akolade website to look at our events calendar and read content on our blog page.
Secondary market: Software and solution companies may want to sponsor our events to gain access to their ideal client base. They will visit the Akolade website to find out more about who we are and what events we produce.
Tertiary market: Associations and industry bodies may visit our homepage when considering whether to help us to promote our events.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We are looking for a fresh new look for our homepage. We have improved the look and feel of our event websites, but now our homepage looks outdated.
We want a clean, sleek and modern design for our homepage, whilst still maintaining a professional feel.
Whilst we do not have set brand guidelines, we need to maintain our existing colour palette for our logo.
The challenges we have with our current homepage design:
- Our video is outdated (we will potentially work a new brochure into the chosen design)
- It is not clear to see what we do above the fold (without scrolling down)
- The way that we have displayed ‘Events, Exhibitions, Getting involved’ is old fashioned and poorly designed
- Our call to action/ subscribe button does not stand out (and again is below the fold)
- Testimonial section is not designed nicely
- We need to refresh the way that our blogs are displayed
- Iconography across the board is poor
Descripciones de páginas
We are looking for the same information that is on our current website. We would like to feature images of our events, types of events, blog and testimonials with a video
Lo que debe evitarse
Please make sure any icons used are sleek and professional e.g. no cartoons
We are excited to see a fresh look and feel for our website!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte