AMZComplete is the #1 Amazon Full Service Agency. We are taking care of the entire process of selling successfully on Amazon. This includes the finding of a suitable product for the customer, the searching for manufacturers in Asia, launching the product on amazon and every other small detail that is involved in this process.
You can take „Full Service Agency“ literally, because we actually do everything for the customer. In addition to that we guarantee our customers a minimum turnover per month.
The customer only has to do 1% of the work - we cover the other 99%.
In the following I would like to give you a brief overview of the steps we do for our customers:
1.We find a profitable product for our client
2.We find the right supplier for this product and we inspect the goods regarding the quality
3.We cover the order process (communication & payment)
4.We import the product for our client (including custom clearance etc.)
5.We list the product on amazon (including the copywriting)
6.We are assuring that the product sells well
7.We do marketing and advertising management
I would like to introduce you to our customer avatar:
The client gets a full service package, so he can shift his focus to other things while still getting some experience with the entire business model. In addition to that he also starts making some revenue on amazon.
Since we are experienced amazon sellers the risk is minimized for the customer, but more importantly he saves himself a lot of time.
Our target audience are full time employees, with a general interest in enterpreneurship and startups. Their income level is medium to above medium and one of their passions is it to be self-employed one day.
Summing it up in a nutshell:
25-40 year old men
Willing to take risks
Net income more than 2500€ per month
Interested in startups
Interested in amazon businesses
Have some form of education