ARTS CAN DO is an art based education project which aims to help disadvantaged children reach their full potential by developing life skills and confidence through involvement in art.
ARTS CAN DO brings artists and art therapists to work with the children of migrant workers in isolated villages and in cities using various mediums to teach children art and using art as therapy to unlock their minds.
Our audience is based in China, HongKong and Australia. We would like to the site to help encourage donations.
1) Homepage: large image at the top, projects section, news section, coloured blocks. include a donate block.
2) Project listing page: banner image, intro text list of current projects, list of past projects. Projects list to feature image, title and description
3) Project page / subpage: banner image, larger intro text, main body feature image, and optional image gallery
- We will be using craftCMS.
- Must work on mobiles and tablets.
- Include space for social sharing buttons.
Top level nav: Home, About, Donate, About, Projects, Contact
- Site needs sub nav (1 level)
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte