Netfleet - Australia's No.1 Domain Name Trading Platform
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Netfleet is known (in technical circles) as an aftermarket domain name auction business.
It broadly specializes in two areas; registering domain names that someone has failed to renew milliseconds after they expire and selling them to the highest bidder. And, providing a market place where people can advertise and sell high value domain names.
The website and communications are currently very dry and technical in nature. The project is to rebrand the website to appeal to its target audiences & drive significantly higher acquisition.
A full and comprehensive Design Brief is attached to this contest.
This brief includes:
1. Comprehensive overview of the business
2. Full brand statement & identity
3. Suggested page layout
4. All the copy for the homepage
A very quick overview of what's required is.....
To drive these outcomes:
1. To align the website with the brand
2. To get new customers to the website to participate in auctions – to actually bid. Currently this is a bad experience (so don’t judge it by the current process). We’re wanting to make it a bit more like the Grays Online experience (http://www.graysonline.com.au). You bid, then you register.
3. Or, to get the customer to sign-up for the daily auction catalog of ‘yesterdays sold domains & todays domains on sale’. This is an email that will list what got sold yesterday and how much for, plus what names are coming up in the next auction at 2pm.
4. And/or to get customers to buy domain names for sale in the directory.
The general overview of the new website strategy is to loosely base the website on a more typical auction site like http://www.graysonline.com.au. We have a homepage which sells our key messages and highlights some of the auction data. Then we merge all the domain names for sale into one auction like http://www.graysonline.com/wine/type/white-wine and allow customers to filter between No Reserve Auctions, Reserve Auctions & Buy Now offers.
Lo que debe evitarse
This is fully covered in the Design Brief.
You will find I am a very responsive contest holder and will answer all questions and review all designs within 24 hours. Please note, I am in Australia, so my response is unlikely to be in your time zone.
I am very conversant with 99designs and highly experience at managing outsourcers. You will get detailed direction, or immediate rejection, so you can understand your position in the contest.
Best of luck and thank you for participating.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte