"The Home Page" - please view the uploaded 'wireframe.png' first
1) The Feel
We want to be sure to accentuate our maing points: great pricing, music creation, and copyright free music for students.
Simple, easy to read and understand, and a clear focus on the points.
2) Content & Layout
- Main title: a nice design for the title: Musicshake for Education and tag line: Unlimited Music for Your School
- Empty place holder for a logo: logo does not exist yet and we may not use our logo, so we only need a placeholder
- Big descriptive image: an image of the application or another descriptive image, we prefer to be able to code the pricing ($499 per year) using HTML (so this info will not be part of the image). The application image is attached (app_screenshot.png), but designers are welcome to take their own screenshots from eng.musicshake.com/create
- 2 Buttons (call for action): Sign up now (The first 14 days are free), Try Musicshake for free (Launch the web application)
- 3 Feature highlights: use icons or images to help represent each point.
Creating Music - Musicshake helps the students in their creative endeavors. A song can be created instantly and refined, or it can be built block by block.
Copyright Free - All the music samples are created by Musicshake - students can use their songs in videos, presentations, blogs, or wherever they wish, worry free!
Unbeatable Price - $499 gives every student in your school unlimited MP3s and WAVs. For most schools, this is less than 1 Dollar per student per year.
3) Font & Color Use
Our web application uses Arial, if there is a good reason to use another font, we are open, otherwise please use Arial as a general text font (NOTE: this applies to the general text of the page, NOT for any banners, or titles which would be using images - eg. "Musicshake for Education")
Color scheme - we are very open on this topic, just as the purpose and audience are kept in mind (see further requirements)