About Our Store: Designed for newly expecting parents and grandparents, and our store continues to grow with the families until age 6. We have specific criteria that each product must meet in order to be sold in our store. In other words, we only sell good quality and up. The staff is knowledgeable about all 2500 products in our 4000sf store. We pride ourselves in helping the client make the right decision for their individual lifestyle.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our Customer is 80% Female age 25-40, educated, has a household income of $75K+, likes the finer things in life and is willing to pay for it. The other 20% that spend 30% of the money are grandparents and gift givers.
We attached some pictures of our store to give you an idea of what our store is like. The Store has been designed with the idea of Franchising. The web is a different experience, but I do want my website to tell the same story. The pics should give you an idea of what our in-store customers have come to expect.
About the Store
Pages To Include on Home Page
Top Navigation Includes
Side Navigation Includes
Other Details to Follow/Include
What we DONT Want
Sites we Like
Competitors (local and not)
Categories and Subcategory List
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte