Please also see my latest feedback at:
- Feels like a fun game. Must get more points. See your numerical progress.
- Masculine. No feminine colors or cartoonish images/icons. Rounded corners are fine.
- Feels like a high-end, premium site for sports or casino
- Primary color palette: black, red, and gold.
- Dark color for main background. Should feel cool and premium.
- Can use a white background behind text to make it more readable.
- Gradients and Reflective effects are good.
- Apple.com styling. Clean, not cluttered.
- Look at ESPN.com and mint.com
III. Conceptual wireframe of the Home Page (see attached)
- Top design goal: Without cluttering the page, make it easy and compelling to get more points.
- The "To Do" button should look like a juicy piece of Gold that you can't resist grabbing. When you click on it, a pop up box opens (shown on the right: "That's a gold idea!"), which should be on a separate layer.
- Need more visual elements to balance all the text.
- Use a Bronze color in the circle behind the big "B" next to "152". This is a Bronze medal.
- Text should be in separate layers and not rasterized.
- Page width < 998 pixels.
- Clear, readable font
- For the logo in the main navigation bar, use a masculine font type (like Clarendon Bold or Sommet Slab Heavy)
- Provide final comp in layered .psd and .png formats
Thanks for your entry!