JobClock Australia offers portable job clocks for Australian businesses that operate out in the field and need a way to monitor how long their employees are working. The portable job clock is attached to a table, pole, or other stable object at the jobsite so employees can punch in and out on it to record their hours worked. We need a simple, unique website to convey the portability and easy use of the system. A modern Australia feel to the site would be nice and we will provide lots of feedback to designers.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our target audience is Australian businesses that operate out in the field, such as construction, cleaning, landscaping, catering, janitorial, pest control, transportation, and other companies that could benefit from a durable, portable job clock.
We’re looking for a clean, attractive, simple website interface. We only need the homepage design and no coding is required.
1. We prefer a top navigation with a left sidebar for links and the content column on the right.
2. The content section should be black/dark text on a white background.
3. Please include bulleted lists, number lists, heading, subheadings, and a drop down menu in the design.
4. We don’t currently have a logo so it would be great to include one on the top left of the site, maybe something representing Australia or the portable job clock, but it's not required. You could just use the company name “JobClock Australia” as a text logo too.
5. Be sure to include the phone number 1300 800 077 somewhere in the design.
5. For more information about our portable job clock product, you can visit the US company’s site at http://www.jobclock.com, but we are looking for a unique design and as we are a separate company, don’t use their company logo.
6. The final image delivery must be a Photoshop document (.PSD).
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte