Gazit Germany is the German subsidiary of Gazit Globe (http://www.gazitglobe.com) the biggest owner and investor of shopping-centers in Israel and international investor and operator of shopping-centers. At the moment the German platform is selling its assets and the visitors of the website are usually commercial investors with a focus on real estate.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
It should be a cleanly structured landing page with minimal but relevant information and still with a “wow-effect”.
The website should include two switching colors as background which suit to our logo (attached). Each color should be chosen for each topic. The width of the background colors and text should be on the full screen and the colors should alternate whenever a topic is changed e.g. The company <change> the parent company <change> asset1 <change> asset2 <change>…<> contact details
Descripciones de páginas
Please consider following order:
- Top Band with Images of Gazit and Assets
- Gazit Germany (about us (who we are, what we do)
- Gazit Globe (short description of Gazit Globe with a logo and link to it (http://www.gazitglobe.com))
- Gazit public subsidiaries (only logos, no further info)
- Portfolio, a summary of the portfolio and each individual asset (only three assets, Motorama, Casinopark Wentorf and Coens Galerie)
- Contact (Germany and Gazit Globe (Israel)
- Company details / legal details
Lo que debe evitarse
not too fancy
no input which needs to be updated regularly (Stock-quote, News)
The website should be clean – minimalistic, modern, using company colors.
Our current logo is attached, please also review the parent company logo. We can imagine a bit of a modern touch but nothing too fancy (keeping in line with the parent company’s logo)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte