We are going into a new phase and we need a refreshingly simple "coming soon page" that will uphold our design standards.
Here are some required elements:
1) 1st, take a look at attachments.me and launchrock. They currently have a text box for leaving email address. But we don't want that but instead a "Like us on Facebook" and "Follow Us on Twitter"
*note: a graphical arrow that points to the Like button, with a message saying, Like us to receive priority access.
2) We want to signify, a 'coming soon re-birth' with new ideas and features. Not just a crummy re-construction. The wordings, I'd like to leave it up to you designers.
3) A placeholder for a video.
4) A bold tag-line that shows we are seeking top talented graphic and art designers to help with our soon-to-be launched marketplace.
5) Our app will be heavily emphasizing the use of side-tabs and bottombars. Take cues from those UI tabs like from getsatisfaction and even the bottombar that we have on our website.
6) We like clean looking designs. Like this http://www.thesixtyone.com/