Cómo Pfriar1 comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Fast growing Internet & Network security appliance company looking for a fresh modern technology image. eSoft has integrated network firewall, website and email security that competes against Fortinet, SonicWall, Websense & Barracuda Networks.
Like the layouts of these Websites, Like bold color/look of Websense, may possibly need to have call out box on right hand side of primary image for sign up for webinar
Descripciones de páginas
1. The site must have a State-of-the-art Technology look n' feel. It must describe who we are and what we do. (see attached design brief)
2. The main navigation bar should include these tabs: Products & Services, Solutions, Why eSoft, How to Buy, Support, About, Blog
3.Possible rotating slide show
4. There should be a section that highlights upcoming webinars and ability to register for them (above the fold)
Below the main graphic (see http://www.zscalar.com):
1. There needs to be an eSoft customer solution "spotlight"
2 There needs to be a YouTube videos location
3. there needs to be a "what we provide section"
The header should have:
1. Contact Us button/link
2. link to login to the partner site
3.have links to social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
1. Should be complementary to the Homepage, same header
2. Adhere to the 3-column design of the current Website but do your magic (http://www.esoft.com), the proportions can be different. e.g. left-hand column narrower
3. Have places for Call to Action on right hand side
We are seeking a crisp, clean, original technology look. Prefer not to have red as a primary color.
The site visitors will mostly be IT managers from small to medium size businesses and Resellers of the eSoft products.
eSoft is a company that offers Firewall, Internet Security, Unified threat management, Virtual Private Network, Anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-phishing and other Network threat prevention.
Key Messages: Secure the Network, Access the Network, Protect the Network.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte