Start with mobile view - this is the most important to us.
Homeowners - Use the Contacts on its own and with the Domoscore. With the Domoscore, we provide recommendations of work to be done and contacts of who can do the work. The homeowner can add, remove, endorse, leave reviews, make contact via phone, text, email, etc.
Home professionals - Added to Contacts through an endorsement by another professional or homeowner. In the Contacts, the professional’s profile will have contact info, images (such as banner, logo, profile and staff), a personalized “fit score” (how good of a fit they are to you), reviews, categories and projects that the professional specializes in, a map of the professional’s work and… anything else you think would be helpful to know and inspire engagement.
The homeowner gains access to Contacts by creating a Domoscore and getting their home’s recommendations or signing up for an account, claiming their home the accessing Contacts from their profile page. They will be able to search by category (plumbing), by project (faucet replacement), home feature (sink), or name (Henry’s Plumbing).
From a design standpoint (form and function) – we need help with the following for mobile and desktop. See the screen shots of the MVP (see attached files) for what’s on the first 3 pages.
Mobile & Desktop needed for each of the following:
1. Search/splash screen that also includes recommended searches.
2. Contact list based on the search results
3. View each home professional’s profile page. (this is the professionals profile page)
4. Profile editor page – edit the elements on #3. We can then leverage the different inputs for a bunch of places. For example, a page where a homeowner can add a home professional who’s not yet a Majordomo Contact.
5. A page that would allow a professional to be ” Added to Contacts through an endorsement by another professional or homeowner.“
Again, the MVP is just the minimum. Feel free to add details you think would be helpful and inspire engagement. Seeing your creative designs for mobile and desktop is helpful, and mobile is most important.