The goal of this mockup is to get a template designed for our web based report that analyzes IT projects. Focus on easy to read, interpret, navigate. Clean layout utilizing a nice palette.
Similar to web sites it should have a header and footer with some links. Header to include some information about the parameters used to generate the content, title, company logo. Footer to include some navigation links, copyright/confidentiality note and timestamp.
The body of the template to include a bar chart, tabular list of data, and perhaps an area with a summary section. See the link for Sencha Form Dashboard example for thoughts on the chart/table.
- We would like something similar to this sample page (http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.…board.html) but with some additional elements and without the radar chart and form on the right side of the page
- We would like a bar chart at the top of a page and a grid in the main part of the page
- Grid will scroll while leaving the chart in place
- The page should have a specific width and not expand with the browser
- It will definitely need to show some sort of vertical scrolling mechanism and likely a horizontal scrolling mechanism
- Grid should have little plus (“+”) signs to indicate that rows can be expanded to see underlying details (see: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.…ugins.html or
- The design should include some sort of search mechanism (see: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.…-grid.html, no RegEx or Case sensitive check boxes, just a search box and a next/prior mechanism, I’d probably prefer it didn’t’ even say “search” outside of the search text box )
- There should be some sort of print button/icon/action (or maybe just an export to PDF to then be printed)
- There should be some sort of Export to XLS or CVS type button/action/icon near the Print/PDF button/action/icon
We'd like this delivered as a photoshop document, using layers... Not flattened.