We are an online ecommerce multi-store that specializes in baby essentials and kids fashion.
We are currently partnered with over 200 brands and retail over 4000 products. Our target audience are young parents (aged 23 - 35) and pregnant mummies. Our products mainly cater to babies, toddlers & kids that fit in the age group of 0 - 7 years old.
Our product range includes diapers, milk, food, skincare, strollers, carriers, toys, books, clothes, accessories, shoes and more. We specialize in premium products but price them at an affordable range.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We want our new website homepage to be styled in a new-age, modern way, with a premium feel.
- Simple, clean, functional. But design can be more illustrative / typography type of design.
- Maximum usage of homepage space to showcase more promotions
- Drop down mega menu to be more powerful and have space for promo / brand / product features. Mega menu is a vertical sidebar, not a top horizontal navigation bar
*Please refer to project brief (http://goo.gl/B4kbZh) for more reference websites and full project brief. :)
Descripciones de páginas
- Search bar needs to be big and clearly visible (reference: http://www.walmart.com/)
- Efficient usage of space so that we can display as much as we can, yet not risk being cluttered
- Clean, neat, and very functional for excellent user experience. Basically making it simple and easy for customers to find the products they want.
Refer to attachment "website structure.zip" for the homepage & mega menu layout.
**Kindly note that those images are meant to guide the structure of the website, not the design / aesthetics of it.
Lo que debe evitarse
- No dark colours like black / brown. Colours should entice feelings of happiness & excitement / calmness & love, not gloomy.
Please refer to: http://goo.gl/B4kbZh for the full project brief and a Q&A that can share our thoughts on the website design with you.
Please add me on skype if you would want to have a chat / more details! My skype ID is jocelynchua.2009.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte