1. Landing Page: investor login, animated market map of Western US, brief text about company, dynamic area for blog snippets, press releases, and video testimonials. Goal = attract new clients.
2. Investment Strategy: Explanation of the business with areas of emphasis including acquisition criteria, construction management and the reposition of assets, Mission Rock Residential and our sister property management company, investor management and customer service, and the vertical integration we have in the real estate industry. Goal = attract new clients by explaining the business.
3. Markets: Shows a map of the Western US where the properties are located, text area with tabs that shows a) the blog, b) market specific key performance indicators such as population, # of apartment units, etc. If there is space a word cloud can show top phrases and tags from the blog. Blog should include an area to subscribe. Goal = attract new clients by demonstrating our knowledge of the markets.
4. Team: Mission Statement, Company Bio. A creative way to balance the story of the team vs. individuals. We could show a photo of the team that when interacted with, will show the individual's bio and contact information.
5. Company events and resources library: Shows a photo gallery of past investor events. Also shows a content area where we post information about upcoming events, new materials that we will be releasing at an event including white papers, ebooks, video testimonial of clients, or webinars. Older documents and event photos can be found on this page as well. If someone would like to download a document from our site contact information should be collected.
On each page:
1) Some type of movement on each page.
3) Contact information