Currently we have a one page website. We want to get it redesigned such that:
There will be total of 3 Pages:
a) Landing Page (To be designed)
b) Results Page (Already Present)
c) Dedicated Page for Property (To be designed)
So the current existing website will become the Result page (b) covered both side by Landing page (a) & Dedicated Page for Property (c).
We would like to get the Landing Page(a) and Dedicated Page(c) designed in this contest.
The landing page (a) will have following things:
1) Hi-definition big Cover/Background image : This image can be of 2-3 different types such as collage of Images of Properties shown on our website or Landmark Images (one at a time) of Mumbai such as : Victoria Terminus Station, Gateway of India, Marine Drive etc
2) Search box : It will be the most important element of this page. It will be an auto suggest search bar ... where user can type any place of interest and auto suggest drop-down will show places from Google Places API ... here two different category of places will be shown ... one is "Locality" For Example: Powai, Bandra, Andheri etc while other is "Landmark" For Example: KFC in Powai, Marine Drive, Hard Rock Cafe Mumbai etc.. the drop-down shall be designed in such a way that user can differentiate visually between the "Region" and "Landmark Category" for selecting the item from drop-down
3) Header (Logo, city selector (Mumbai, Delhi etc) , service selector (Rent, Buy/Sell, PG etc), social buttons (Fb, Twitter,G+ etc), Contacts, a button for “List you Flat”)
4) Footer : To contain links like About Us, Careers etc
A message in big fonts located above the Search Box: “Searching by ‘Andheri’, ‘Bandra’ or ‘Colaba’ is history. Now search flats nearby your desired places/landmarks”
The dedicated page (c) will have following information:
1) We need a dedicated ‘flat page’ to view all the flat’s details on one page
2) This page shall contain all the details pertaining to Basic Details, Photos, Commute, Neighborhood etc (Currently in Tabs of Info-Window) (http://goo.gl/OjLE6)
3)The Layout shall be minimalistic and easy to understand for user.
4)‘Contact’ button for property to be shown prominently
5) Suggestion for “People looked at this flat also looked at ...” showing thumbnails of 5 other flats.
6) Same Header as landing page
7) Same footer as landing page
Landing Page (a): It will be the place where user can start their search for property using the Search Box
Results Page (b): All the properties matching the search will be shown here
Dedicated Page (c): To show full details of property user is interested in