We want to redesign the dashboard. This is our homepage and should introduce our company and what we do. If a user comes to our site, they should be able to understand how to use it just from looking at the dashboard. This should be a very positive site that shows emotion.
Additionally, the users should see the recent and featured positions (it would be good if there was a distinction between the two but not integral).
Top navigation bar:
This should include: Logo (attached, but can be altered in color), Dashboard, How it works, Positions, About, Sign In/Out (if desired including a profile picture
This should be as visual, happy and inviting as possible, currently we are considering using a photo of a group of happy people, similar to this: http://stockfresh.com/zooms/stockfr…033010.jpg with an informative part to it (Some form of text such as:
Be a great friend!
- Check out hundreds of awesome jobs
- Find the perfect job for you and your friends
- Recommend your friends to improve their chances
- Get a bonus on the way
We care. Do you?
Individual Job Postings:
The individual job descriptions will contain: Company Logo, Reward, Job title, Short description, Company, Location. There should be an emphasis on the reward. We would like to have a “share now” button on the description and a “view now” underlined writing that is clickable (potentially a button).
Optional parts we are considering but are far from certain about:
- Social media features -> Like us on FB, Follow us on twitter, share to friends, etc.
- Google map (full screen width) to display locations of jobs (similar to when you scroll down here: http://themeforest.net/item/jobify-…w/5247604)
- Suggestion box for users to leave comments when scrolling down