The web site should be 980px wide.
1 The header should be three “triple header” that consists of a telephone number “800-693-1423", "Live Help," “Login" and "Create an account” links. (similar to zappos.com)
2 The second portion of the header should be the Logo, Free Shipping on orders over $150 and Easy Returns graphic, search bar and the mini cart graphic.
3 The third section should be the site navigation with fly-out menus. The menu should have the following links “Best Sellers, New Arrivals, Wholesale Sunglasses, Reading Glasses, Displays & Accessories
1. Social icons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn
2. Education Center (Why buy from us, how to buy from us,
3. Help/Customer Service (About Us, Testimonials, Blog, Contact Us, Frequently Asked Questions
5. Godaddy verified and secured logo, BBB, american express, visa, master card, discover, verified by visa logo, master card secure card logo, authorize.net verification seal
1. I would like a banner and three kicker images to the right of the banner. (like zappos)
2. Underneath banner, I would like a featured products section with tabs. Tabs: Best Sellers, New Arrivals, Mens Sunglasses, Womans Sunglasses, Fashion Sunglasses
3. A welcome message with a few paragraphs of text
4. A testimonials section with the attached images similar to how zappos.com has their testimonials section. You may also use ReplicaWholesaleSunglasses.com as another example of how testimonials are laid out.
1. Banner should appear at the top before products
2. "recently viewed" section
3. "New Arrivals" section
4. "Best Sellers" section
5. 4 products per row. Each product should display its name, a buy button and a QTY box. When the user puts their mouse over the product, a quick view graphic should appear similar to this site http://demo.thexcartstore.com/fashionwalk/home....
1. An image of the product to the left
2. name of product, product sky, retail price, sale price, qty box, add to cart button, security logos (like example attached).
3. social sharing buttons “Facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+
4. Tabs underneath product image (tabs = Description, shipping info, FAQ, testimonials, reviews
5. sections for additional products: customers also bought, display stands, accessories, recently viewed
6. Underneath the add to cart button should be guarantee icons as in my example as well as a shop with confidence graphic.