¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
The site should be simple, inviting, easy to use. The target demographic skews toward older voters (40-65+). So form inputs should be easy to read. Graphic loading should be fast. It should be clear that you:
1) Search for issues (debates)
2) Add an argument, vote or pledge money
3) Create your own debate
The purpose is to build a coalition of like-minded people who fund a debate in order to lower the cost and then we match them up with a lobbyist to change a law they want fixed.
1) Home Page - Allow users to browse / start a debate / Search / Log in. Introduce them to how it works. Scroll down through current debates (summary). Include embedded video -- iLobby Explained http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPOl5Uc39s
2) Debate Page - Placeholder for videos or photographs, status box of voting score, days left, money pledged etc... Caucus Leader [person who starts debate] info, photo, and then actual Oppose vs Support arguments and vote / i voted button
3) US Reps Page - Individual page for Members of Congress and Senate. iLobby Index/score graph will be replaced with Committees and Subcommittees. Committee members (D) and (R) will be included.
Avoid a busy interface and cluttered look. I don't want voters (people) to be confused about what to do. I don't want the site to look all patriotic and Americana or favoring one political party over another. Rather, it should reset people's expectations about what it means to become politically engaged about issues they truly care about.
Current layout is available at site. User: CitizenOne PW: CitizenOne
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte