The website is an initiative of the Foundation Friends Fastservice (Stichting Vrienden Fastservice) which wants to promote the branche and improve the image so more people like to work in this branche combined with a study. And we like to address to the consumers so they think more positive about this branche.
This website / portal gives information on education, working and entrepreneuring in the fastservice branche and is ment to make young people enthousiastic on working in this branche and to show the public what a great branche it is with lots of different concepts, styles and food assortment. Also the people around the (future) student must know that this branche is giving a lot of opportunities for a nice job, good money and to start your own business later or become a manager running such an outlet.
Website also promotes workhops and training for entrepreneurs and employees in order to improve knowledge of finance, sales, service improvement, and staff management. Visitors must be attracted to book trainings and workshop through this site and must get attention on the homepage. How ? up to you ! make it nice and creative.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
So 3 main stream of site visitors.
1. companies and organizations related to the fastservice branche (fastservice companies / outlets and suppliers)
2. young people looking for education and career opportunities
3. the public / consumers: to inform them over the many concepts and styles in this branche in order to create a better image of the branche.
• The website needs to reflect the feeling of young and enthousiastic branche attracting a large audience en people who are happy and want to work in this branche. Site should be attractive, people oriented, convincing and creating a WOW effect in order to improve the image of the branche. Feeling of support/ community.
- Keywords: impressive, fun, attractive, professional, trendy, WOW effect, dynamic
- The website provides a lot of different information so the structure must be clear.
PLEASE READ EXTRA BRIEFING ATTACHED
Número de páginas
Descripciones de páginas
Above we have mentionned the homepage: the second page must be a information page after the visitor has clicked on a button: so please shown navigation and subnavigation.