I've created a daily deal aggregation engine that scrapes the daily deals in different cities on different GroupOn like websites and it then displays those daily deals on my website.
Basically, if there are 10 daily deal sites, my web application will crawl those 10 websites, extract the necessary information, store in my database and then display all the 10 deals on one webpage.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Sitio web existente
Sitios web de inspiración
I like how the following websites have been designed.
1. sahillavingia.com and most of the websites created by this guy which you can find on his profile(gumroad.com, pinterest.com, letscrate.com, daytaapp.com etc.). I like the color scheme, the fonts, the placement of each section of the website, font size etc. Please use his designs for inspiration.
2. mint.com - I like the color scheme. Don't like the font. And I really like how this webapge is very easy on the eye
3. 99designs.com - I like the color scheme, fonts and layout.
Descripciones de páginas
Please see the attached mock-up I created in Balsamiq to have a rough idea of how I want the web page to look.
- I expect the page to be simple, sharp and beautiful
- I've attached the mock-up but if you have some other idea, please feel free to change the layout of the page. I'm open to anything as long as the webpage looks good. Even if your design is nothing like my mock-up, please feel free to come up with your design
- Just FYI I've created this application using Python/Django and will be using your PSD to design the HTML/CSS portion.
- No heavy graphic images should be used in the webpage
- As per the attached screenshot, beside the title of each deal, I intend on displaying the logo of the website on which the daily deal is happening.
- I will need a Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn icon to be displayed on the page footer. Please feel free to put this anywhere in the footer as long as the webpage looks good.
- There is an About Us and Contact Us link at the bottom. Don't worry about those pages. I will design those pages myself using the color scheme from the main webpage as per your design.
- There's no other content on the website. Like I said, its going to be a simple, to-the-point website.
- The title of the deal (in the mockup page the title of the deal is represented by the words - '50% off......breads in town') should most likely will be less than 20 to 25 words.
- The deals in other cities - the yellow boxes you see in the mock-up page have a URL behind them so that when the user clicks on a particular box, he is taken to that webpage that has the daily deals for that city.
- By default the user will stay on Singapore daily deals page.
This daily deals site is targeted towards young and middle-aged people - age group of 16 to 50 years old.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte