The page we're looking to build is the main dashboard for our site. The goal of this page is to give users access to all the information they need and easy access to any actions they need to take - ex. to enter their data, learn about their fertility status or their past data.
We've done a lot of work to build a general framework that bridges the two use cases we see on the site, but we need design help to make sure the look, feel and tone of our site can also bridge the two use cases. We think the winning design will have a modern, simple and clear look/feel/tone.
We have attached a wireframe of the page we're looking for design help with. It's the main dashboard of our product and there's a few major features that should be pointed out:
- The overall structure is a timeline - Today is at the top and it goes back into time as you scroll.
- The top of the page, below the page header, is a clickable calendar and the critical information. Any given calendar will need to be able to contain several pieces of information ex. period yes/no, intercourse yes/no, fertile yes/no (perhaps in the form of small icons or background color changes).
- Below that is an area for users to enter their data (this appears/hides when they click a calendar day).
- Below that section is a chart. We'd like to see some creative ideas on how these charts could look.
- As you scroll down, there are several pieces of information that we post:
- Feedback on individual types of health information you enter
- Overall analysis
- Suggested articles
- Last cycle analysis
- Messages from partner
- Forecast chart
- The info you've entered for past days
- Community averages vs. You
Here are some login credentials for a demo account on the existing site:
This should help give you a sense of what we have currently and what the various actions mean. However - we're looking to depart from the current design, so do not use that as what we're looking for.