We are wholesale suppliers of fresh cut flowers and aspire to build a fresh flower and plant delivery service in Ghana. We're focusing initially on roses, but will venture into other flowers and plants. Target audience will be (not in any particular order):
1. Middle and upper class Ghanaians who love flowers.
2. Ghanaian returnees (lived were born/grew up outside of Ghana and returned to Ghana) who appreciate flower-giving.
3. Aspirational Ghanaians who may not have a great appreciation for flowers but live in a modern world now and have become more exposed to foreign ways of expressing love to others.
4. Expats who would like to order flowers on a regular basis for their households and events.
5. Event planners, funeral homes, hospitals, other groups who want to buy flowers in bulk.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
In terms of the style and the theme of the website design we'd want to focus on the colours red and white since those are our primary company colours, and obviously a floral theme since that's what we are selling. An important thing about Bloomville is that we are not a luxury brand, we are a "no frills" company (you can even see from the packaging of our bouquets where we use brown paper cones). We just want our customers to be able to get flowers for every occasion at cheap prices and have them delivered to them. Thus, we'd also want a simple to use and neat interface that allows customers, both on the retail side and wholesale, to find their way around easily and buy what the roses they want.
Descripciones de páginas
1. A main page with 5 or 6 sections (like in the Bloomtown webpage): A section displaying the retail bouquet packages we have on offer (10, 12, 15 stems and a customised option), A section for wholesalers which gives basic information about contacting the company if interested in bulk orders, a How it Works section describing the process from ordering the roses to delivery (after delivery we should prompt customers to take pictures with their roses and Instagram them/upload them onto our social media pages and tag themselves and the company), a Delivery section outlining delivery etiquette, and About Us at the very bottom.
2. It would be nice to have a page that allows customers to give contact details and any other personal info (birthday, spouse's birthday, childrens' birthdays, anniversary dates, etc.) so that we can remind them ahead of time of an occasion to send flowers.
3. A PayPal and ExpressPay check out page.
Lo que debe evitarse
Our company logo is red and white, so those colours should feature prominently, but we have different rose varieties (pink, yellow, hybrid white and pinks, etc.) so would be happy to have other colours on the page. Themes will be floral (roses in particular), gardens, etc.
Again, we are not a flash company. We just want Ghanaians to gain a greater appreciation for flower-buying and flower-giving by offering them flowers at good prices. Flowers in Ghana are viewed as something that mostly wealthy people have the luxury to enjoy. Bloomville wants to flip this notion on its head and bring flowers to the masses. We have done a little photo shoot to promote the brand, and have a bit of a social media presence so you can get more insight into what we are about on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Bloomville…?ref=br_rs , on Twitter (BloomvilleGhana), and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bloomvilleghana/. We used Namecheap to get a domain name for our email accounts (ex: Frank@bloomville.co) and would love to have the same bloomville.co domain name for the website. I'm not incredibly tech-inclined but can the designers do this?
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte