We want to create a portal where users can see if a service provider (e.g. ATNT or Vodafone, etc.) has a malfunction. Users who themselves have a malfunction of the service provider can report it on the site and thereby spread the information.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
As this is a technical project it should have a modern and clean look.
Descripciones de páginas
Two landing pages (homepage and detail page of the service provider) should be designed.
The design should be very simple and modern.
Mobile first: First we want to have a mobile layout and in the final round we want to have a desktop layout based on it.
1. Detail page of the service provider:
The following information should be displayed on the service provider's page:
- Name of the service provider
- Logo of the service provider
- Description of the service provider
- Simple indicator that quickly shows whether a problem exists
- Graph with history of problems (last 30 days)
- Button to report your own problem (incl. overlay with selection of what kind of problem it is. E.g. Email or Internet) - The button should be attention-grabbing - maybe pulsating.
- Map with regions where this disturbance exists
- Disturbances to other undertakings in the same category
- Comments of the users of our portal
- Latest Twitter News
The following content should be displayed on the start page:
- Teaser of the companies with the most recent incident
- Subdivision of further categories other companies (Internet, television, online games, etc.)
- The teasers of the companies should quickly show whether a company is currently experiencing a disruption
- Prominent search box to search for companies