BuildBook is a collaboration platform for the residential construction industry. Home Builders and Remodelers - and their clients and teams - use our product to win new business, manage projects, and handle all day to day communication, decisions, and updates throughout a construction project.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
See our attached brand palette which includes colors and typography. We can add to this / deviate from this a bit if required, but this is our current brand standard.
Descripciones de páginas
1) Portfolio Profile: The goal is to create a stunning "portfolio" landing page for residential construction companies to drive potential customers to and to also help them with lead capture and qualification. Today, most of them have a portfolio on Houzz (see link I shared) - and aren't happy with it. The design is lacking and Houzz doesn't give them direct access to all of the leads coming to their page. They act as a gateway, and only share some of the leads to the construction company - which is frustrating the market. Clicking any of the projects listed on the portfolio should open that project in a lightbox photo carousel. This should include full-size photos, photo captions / tags, and perhaps comments or a CTA to get in touch with the company to learn more.
2) Lead capture widget: the goal here is not just to create a basic web form to capture name and email. Rather, we want to create a more engaging way for leads to get in touch with the builders. Perhaps a chatbot style widget with a predefined set of questions that helps the builder learn more about this person, what type of project they are interested in, what their budget is, etc.
Lo que debe evitarse
See attached brand palette. But - given a lot of this site will be user-generated images (portfolio work) - we'll have a lot of colors to manage. So, it might make sense to adopt a fairly neutral palette (dark or light) and use the BuildBook brand as needed.
Here are the key features/pieces of information we would like to include across both "pages":
1) Company name / information / location / service area
2) Optional introduction video (embedded via YouTube) to allow the builder to introduce themselves and their company to their visitors
3) A grid of "projects" - which would open a lightbox photo carousel of all the photos in that project.
3) A "where to find us section" - which should include Instagram, Houzz, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Pinterest. However, this should not just be icons that link to these properties. There should be an option to either just show the icon or show a preview of the feed from that platform (3-4 posts/thumbnails).
4) Types of jobs / price range they take on (see Houzz link for ideas)
5) The notion of likes/reactions/upvotes on their page and on each portfolio
6) A lead capture widget. This should not just be a web form to capture their name and email. Rather, we'd like to see some creative ideas on this that include more of a chatbot interface with 4-5 questions. The goal would be to identify the lead and then qualify the type of project they are looking to start.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte