¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We are planning a relaunch of our existing website with a fresh design. The new design should pick up the main colour of the existing website (#7C0D0D).
The focus should be on content and functionality, so the design should support that. Please no design overload.
The main colour design elements of the website should be the new logo (attached) and the score icons (green, yellow, red). Please feel free to change the design of the score icons.
1. full colour logo for white background
2. white/orange logo for coloured background
3. score icons
4. mock-up PDF of category page (a = top ten list)
5. mock-up PDF of category page (b = reviews list)
But we want to combine both pages in one single page with two separate tabs. In the two attached mock-up PDFs you will get an idea of the new category page. It contains all elements which we plan to use (a = top-ten list, b = reviews list).
At the homepage we would like to have some kind of illustration or infographic that visually explains what we do:
1. Collect lots of product reviews and ratings
2. Process all ratings into one single score
3. Create top-ten lists based on these scores