The design should be clean, professional and with a Web 2.0 touch. I have prepared a wireframe that should give you an idea of the layout of things and get you started: http://livecart.com/design-wireframe.png
You should preferably use the color scheme from the logo, but I would also prefer that some brighter colors are mixed in the color scheme. It is not a problem if the logo colors need to be adjusted, so feel free to do that if it improves the design. Please note that you don't have to follow the colors that I used in the wire-frame - use colors that suit your design.In addition to the home page I would also need one content page designed. There would be very little extra work though, as the only thing that is different for content pages is the left side menu and breadcrumb. Please only design the home page for the contest.
Coding is not necessary, we'll slice the PSD ourselves.
- Original and creative design
- Layered PSD file
- Design should have fixed 960px width
- Web 2.0-ish touch and feel
- Please follow the wireframe for general layout directions
- Please use web-safe fonts for section headings and text. You can leave non-standard fonts for parts that would be rendered through an image in the final web page (for example, the short intro text in header)
- Cluttered design
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte