Event Details Page: The page showcasing a single event
- Large image relating to event (not required, but something we think we'd like)
- Event logo (some events have, some don't)
- Name, Date & Time, and Location of event
- Event description
- Potentially event photos and videos
- Clear and obvious call to action for purchasing tickets to the event
- Event organizer information including ability to contact the organizer
- Other potentials: event sponsors (including a featured sponsor), title sponsor (something like "My Pizza Party, Sponsored by Pizza Hut", a map of the location of the event
- Social links
- The final design will just be a single event page, but open to seeing how it could look with additional menu items for things like event schedule, speakers, venue map, and contact us.
Ticket Selection page
-Ticket options with prices listed (for example, General Admission, VIP, Early Bird...etc)
-Tickets can also have sub-types, for instance, if someone selects "General Admission", they might then be able to choose "Child, Adult, Senior"
-Order Summary including selected tickets, fees, taxes, subtotal, and order total
-Place to enter a promo code
-Other potential items: Charitable contribution, merchandise
-Very clear call to action to continue to the next page where they'll be able to review their selections and enter their information.
-Minor item: something (probably at the bottom of the page) to allow an attendee who's lost their confirmation/ticket email to request they be re-sent.
Order Information Page
-Full summary of what they've chosen and the prices associated
-Buyer information form to fill out including name, email, phone, address
-Optional design: questionnaire questions
-Optional design: ability to enter information about each attendee
-Very clear call to action to finish purchase (not sure on the verbiage), that will open a dialog for them to enter their billing information, then actually submit for payment.
Order Confirmation Page
-Confirmation of a successful purchase
-List out the ticket purchase as well as financial details of the transaction
Events Listing Page
- List all the events happening on a specific white label
- Ability to search and filter events based on date/time, location, type of event, cost
- Branding for the specific white label where all the events reside