This page introduces our concept and showcase some of the story content on the website. We have a promo module to highlight a marketing message, such as welcome, a contest, etc. There is a content stream of stories matching top traits (funny, sad, etc), a featured story and a tag cloud for all our story content.
We will likely want to include a twitter stream as well.
As for other content
We are open to idea on other modules which would be applicable to social sharing site. We have lots of metrics for stories such as the most votes and comments (all time, last 7 days, last 30 days) which we are not making visible but could.
This is the main interaction point on the website. Its here that users can read each other stories. There is a ton of meta data
1. Story text (required)
2. Story title (required)
3. Published Date (required)
4. Location (optional)
5. Story Image (optional)
6. Lesson (optional)
7. Tags (optional)
8. Traits, these are similar to tags except they are pre-defined, they are visually blended together night now, I think they should have a separate treatment (optional)
9. # Comments + comments
10. Votes (up votes from members)
12. Member tag line (optional)
13. Member join date
14. Member location (optional)
15. member birth year (optional)
16. Social media buttons (facebook, twitter, email)
There are also numerous interactions that can happen on this page
1. Vote for the story
2. Comment on the story
3. Reply to a comment
4. Follow the author
5. Social widgets (twitter, facebook, etc)
This is fastest way to "browse" all the published stories. There are filters on the left, sorting options and the content itself which can be paginated through. We use a common display "card" to show the content (this is the same as on the home page and public user profile page, which is not included in this contest).