We are looking to create a site that:
• Has a clean, professional, progressive, easy-to-use and trusted look.
• Informs and enables sign-up for ABP without seeming “sale-sy”.
• Can be extended as additional ABS applications come online.
• Unifies the site pages with the ABP application.
The design of the site should:
• Have a modern aesthetic that connotes a cool, urbane, clear-cut and functional experience. (By way of example, our team likes the subtle background grid, clean appearance and sparing use of color on this site: http://www.codesion.com.)
• Evoke adjectives such as “rational, intellectual, progressive, exact, lively, open, friendly and healthy”.
• Echo the attached application colors (or refine them to your liking as the application colors are not yet final). Presently the colors in use are grey (#F7F7F7 to #B6B5B5), white, varying shades of yellow (#EEE7CB to #FDEDAD to #FBCB57), and sapphire blue (#BBCFEB to #779ED5). The more vivid colors should be used to call attention to key site actions.
• Appeal to our audience without feeling like a consumer site (too casual or frivolous) or an enterprise site (too stuffy). (For example, incorporating graphics rather than clip art images of smiling professionals would be our preference.)
[Requirements and remainder of creative brief continued in the attached PDF.]