Primarily looking for your creative output, but the following needs to be observed:
- "Clean", "crisp", "minimalist", "not busy", "easy to understand" are the "design feel keywords" we're looking for.
- Not too "graphicky" with little images for everything - we like CSS3 and sparse use of supporting graphics where appropriate.
- The example photos need to stand out - this is the main selling point. Reusing the polaroid style is encouraged (this is the only part we really like about the current design), but if you have a better suggestion or version of the polaroids then go for it.
- Upload box needs to be a clear call to action.
- Be sure to design the "Your HDR photos" section - it's not visible when you first come to the site! It shows up only after uploading something. Note that there can be up to 10 (ten) photos showing. (see screenshot)
- Be sure to design the "Uploading and Processing" lightbox - it's not visible until you upload something. (see screenshot)
- The text at the bottom ("What is HDR?", "About", "How to make ...") needs to be in an "expandable section" - we may need to add additional copy here.
- There's some freedom on changing copy to suit your particular design, but don't overdo it.
We will require a layered .psd file or equivalent as the final product (RGB). Do not mind if you use stock images, but please make sure you declare it.