1.Page: Startpage: Warm welcome and quick description of what we do:
Rough overview of the text:
“Dono Dare- provide enjoyment, give a gift.
With presents provide joy to others, we want to put a smile on somebody’s face or to stay in somebody´s memories. As a birthday present, for a special event, or just to say “thank you”. But it is not always easy to have a great and individual idea. It seems as if some people seem to already possess or know and don’t need anything. Not an easy task to find a surprising gift! Or the spark of a great idea is missing which gifts would be appropriate and different for your clients in order to say „thank you“ for the collaboration, stay ion their memory and transport a bit of the character of your company at the same time.
Dono Dare will help you. Our strategic heads will create a clear picture of which present(s) will be the right one(s). Our creative team will develop a concept consisting of 3 gift ideas based on your description and briefing. Our advice will include recommendation for suppliers matching to your
individual budget and time frame. The only thing you have to do yourself is buying the gift.
We create the idea, you create the enjoyment!”
2. Page: Overview of our 3 different products:
1. Gift for one individual person or client
2. Gift for a couple or small group (e.g. wedding, anniversary)
3. Complimentary gift as strategy for customer relationship management
+ 2-3 links to case studies / examples of our service
3. Page: Contact details, picture of owner, contact form, impressum
The whole website should generate a positive and friendly atmosphere but also has to be suitable for business clients!!
1. Page: Startpage: Emotional appeal, warm colors providing a feel of what we do and what gifts are all about: enjoyment, thinking of somebody else, empathy, surprise, joy, fulfillment
2.Page: Offer: The Lay out should be a bit more structured in order to give guidance at first glance which 3 different products we offer. Products to be visually represented (either by graphics or a picture). Visuals also to be used for the link to the case studies to attract the costumers’ attention and trigger high click rates.
3. Page: There should not be a barrier or an inhibition for the costumer to contact us. Everybody should feel very welcome and a joy to contact us. Should be user-friendly, easy to understand and convenient to be used: with few clicks getting in touch with us.