My name is Matt DeCoursey. The website you are designing is for my own personal brand. On March 1st my first book is coming out. I need an improved version of http://www.mattdec.com, As an author, entrepreneur and CEO of a company I am now marketing myself for consulting, speaking and coaching. Here is a link to a recent review of my book. https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-…alance-me/.
Balance Me: A Realistic Guide to a Successful Life also has a mobile app for Apple and Android. Here is a description:
A supplement to the book Balance Me: A Realist’s Guide to a Successful Life. The Balance Me app helps its users track, score and plan the actions related to their personal, professional and physical life.
Everybody wants life balance but too often it feels unrealistic or even impossible to attain.
The Balance Me app lets you easily measure where your efforts go each day and chart the progress toward a better balanced you.
Created for real people with real lives and responsibilities, the Balance Me app lets you:
• Better understand the WHY of your current imbalance.
• Decide where you would like your efforts to go and set a goal.
• Effortlessly score your day using the game-changing Activity Value Scale and compare it to other days.
• See how small but highly effective changes in your daily planning can bring big impact.
• Safeguard your related financial, physical, and emotional health.
• View at a glance where more work needs to be done.