The project is a simple prototype. The winner’s entry will have a fit-and-finish that aligns with our target demographic of 18-25 year olds in the US and Canada.
We want to redesign the landing page for our resume builder product (http://www.resume-now.com). We are looking for designers who can reboot our page and come up with some fresh ideas that speak to our demographic while also maintaining high conversion rates.
Primary Objective: The page should have a clear Call to Action, “Create Resume”
* Site Name: Resume-Now
* Tag Line: Win the job with a great resume!
All the supporting layout and information modules are to reinforce the user towards the Call to Action. We believe one of our key differentiators is the ease of use of our product. Our best “demo” is to have the user start using the product. Once again the goal of the website is to encourage users to start creating their resume.
Above the fold, the design must be simple and the design should compel users to the Call to Action. We are not wed to any specific layout—in fact, the selected winning entry will be able to balance both simplicity and information needed for the user to want to take action.
Design must convey the following four key benefits of the product:
* Easy to Use (most important): Step-by-Step guide on how to create a resume
* Fast: Create a professional resume in 10 minutes (just 6 easy steps)
* Professional: One-click designs for the professional look you want
* Expert Advice: Pick samples written by resume experts
Additional Elements (Please download design brief for more detail)
Page must also include the following elements:
• Live Help (Must be above the fold)
• Returning Users (Must be above the fold)
• Customer Testimonials (Sample Copy provided in brief)
• Validation from partners
• Membership and Accreditation