The theme of our site is going to be "magnets" and with a feeling of being busy like in a workspace.
We like a fresh blueish-mint, something like this: 18dba6. Please refer to the sample websites for direction on color. We also like yellow, gray and silver.
The first theme we would like to incorporate the phrase "We are..." and then a few options will scroll/change out/etc. For example, "We are talent magnets" "We are software wizards" "We are designers extraordinaire." These words can be made up of those little magnets on a refrigerator. That's just one possibility.
Each section of the site could have it's own theme matching the overall feel of the site and is consistent with color patterns. For example, the first "taste" of the company might be a stainless steel background with the word type poetry magnets that say "We are Talent Magnets" and incorporates notes and post-it notes with quotes from clients, etc. For the bios section for the team, we were thinking we could have magnets holding up team photos on a chalkboard. This is simply conceptual and we encourage creativity. Again, we want to achieve the feeling of working, and productivity. This site (http://www.squarespace.com/stories) has a great feel for being productive.
Here are the sections again and what purpose they will serve:
1) NavBar: Host the logo and icons/links to the main body sections (including a "Contact" icon/link"). It will stay stationary and move down the page and the user clicks on links. (Feel free to be creative and think outside of the box). Here is a great example of a nice navbar: http://mailchimp.com/
2) Banner: The banner will give highlights of what we do in clear terms like the examples given above with the "We are..."
3) Story: Give a simple explanation of the history of the company.
4) Team: This is where each person will be shown to include an image, maybe a few other smaller images (maybe not), and a short bio. Here are the team members:
5) Services: This is where the services will be showcased with a larger title & sub text for explanation. Here are the two service categories: Swing Staffing and Swing Development.
6) Case Studies: Case studies will have a blog post type view where the user can click on the case study to view the entirety of its content. Assume 5 case studies that will state: The Challenge, Swing's Approach, The Results
7) Testimonials: The testimonials section will have logos of companies, the name and title of the person who is being quotedand then a text containing their experiences with SWING.
8) Job Postings: Job postings will have a section highlighting some of the top jobs in their respective categories. Here are some categories to choose from:
o Tech _ We Know Technology
• Project Managers
o Sales & Marketing, including We Know Sales & Marketing
• Demand Gen
9) Footer: The footer will showcase an array of links, including a link to the sitemap. It should look beautiful.