Right People Group is an international consultant company, and we are currently expanding our service offerings to the customers. Therefore, we want to have a new visual identity as well as new communication on our front page as well as a new design for our classical landing page.
The current front page can be seen here:
We have created a new digital plaform on a separate URL (onsiter.com - see draft of the design in the attached files) This platform is owned by Right People Group.
We want the new design for the front page of rightpeolegroup.com to be similar (but not identical) to the new Onsiter design in the attached files (it should be kept in the same colours and have some of the same look and feel).
We have made the communication of the new front page here, so this is exactly what we want to communicate, and your job is to make the design for this:
Explanation of the document:
“Section”= We don’t want you to write this - this is just for your information that we are starting a new section
[text] = a button
(text) = a comment to you, e.g. referring that we want a video here, or a form.
Below is some guidance on how we want the look and feel
Modern / Corporate
Scandinavian / Nordic / minimalistic
Innovative / Bold
- We want your design proposal to be the design proposal for desktop, but in your design make sure that it can be displayed very well on mobile.
- Show also how you want the top menu to look when you hoover the “Services” item
- Your design proposal should include footer and menu and be a full front page
- We are planning to change the logo design for Right People Group and the new design will be the same concept, but more modern (less conservative) and in green / white (similar colours as the
- In the footer we would like to have an extra column that is:
Headline: Solutions and research:
Consultant Sourcing VMS
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Onsiter Market Place
Danish Consultant Market - Report
Excellence in Consultant Sourcing
- It is key that it is easy for the user to overview the site and know what to do