We are currently developing the other pages content and needs. For now we need the main page much lighter. We would like a beautiful, subtle, clean and efficient design. We will more than likely hire the winning designer for the larger build out once we have the content requirements completed for the additional pages.
See http://www.OneTheEvent.org for the current layout and content.
Items of importance:
1) Items above the fold stay in current locations.
2) Much lighter BUT Attractive to male audience while remaining appealing for women. Reason -males are target audience because we (i am male :P) tend to be stuck in the fear/anger more - so we don't want this too "airy fairy" or over the top lovey, but we don't want it all male either
3) Countdown timer to moment
4) Where "Mike Adams" pic is currently- we will be having random pics and quotes of those who are in support of the event - so would like it attractive area but able to change pic/text
5) Can change current photos/icons if you have something more inspiring effective (again - need content the same)
6) must be compatible/easy to view on smart phones and multiple browsers
Items that need to "pop"
-pledge to send love
-Get Involved (page to be added later, but need button/attention draw to this)
For the site: Golden spiral will be symbol for many other aspects of this event. It also will be turned into a button for taking action. So, we need it incorporated into main page.
1) watch video
2) help spread virally
3) capture email/pledge to send love
4) communicate both a global synchronized moment of love - 10:46pm GMT (will have local time converter) AND a free 3-day global event
5) GET INVOLVED button
White (overall look light),, Gold (illuminated Gold look very important) throughout, Purple (more masculine shade) as accent, Any others that keep with masculine theme but pleasing to women.
example of purple - http://www.washington.edu/
Contrast: see this website http://www.betternetworker.com/
our social media/neuro marketing team needs contrasts/color close to this. (this has been highly tested for interaction) so we need the same type of contrast/shades (see the areas that pop). Then design subtly around the contrast.
Please feel free to message questions.
Thank you So much,