We would like a new design for our shippable materials page (landing page).
What are shippable materials? These are items that are recyclable, but are not usually recyclable via local recycling centers--ecycler offer an option for our users to mail--or, ship, the these items to a specialized recycler. Some examples:
- discs (CDs, DVDs, Blu0ray)
- tennis balls
- alkaline batteries
- wine corks
- VHS tapes
- inkjet cartridges
- bicycle inner-tubes
We have a "landing page" for each of these materials, but look to you to design one that's more visually interesting AND includes more relevant information.
TO INCLUDE IN PAGE:
1. Material name (i.e., crayons)
2. We'll have 50 words of general ecycler information
3. Total number of items recycled (an interesting and pronounced counter)
4. Top-5 discarders and their recycle count, include links to discarders' profile URL
5. Picture gallery of items (sometimes one image, sometime more than one image)
6. Embedded YouTube video
7. Information specific to the material
8. Section for special shipping instructions
9. "Start Recycling" button direct from profile
10. Small Section to "share this page" on facebook, twitter, emails etc.