Gridiron Connect is the premier professional networking website for the committed football coach from Pop Warner to the NFL. We provide an unrivaled community of services to our members for the sole purpose of improving their own distinct brand of football.
Gridiron Connect has partnered with yourmembership.com, a SaaS solution that delivers membership management software that's fully integrated with social networking features. We have choosen the Three-Column Layout. Please reference the following URLs for more information on the layout and the branding kit:
Homepage - - The design should be simple, clean and incorporate our logo, see attachments. The homepage should introduce our company and what we do as well as direct them to sign up to become a member.
Sub Pages - - The website look and feel should be consistent throughout so the subpages should flow nicely from the hompage.
We're looking at this stage for a creative concept that we can refine and develop in further contests or freelance arrangements. Furthermore, we are looking for a website that suits our logo (links below). The logo we are using is the top one.
For any additional information or further clarification please add a comment.
• Gridiron Connect
• Football coaches ranging from Pop Warner to the NFL
• High School football players looking to play college football
• College Football Players looking to play professional football
• Please keep an open mind in the initial website design. Throw out as many concepts as possible.
• Any images used in the website should be royalty free
• Website design should be able to sit on different color backgrounds
• Keep simple and professional
• Focus on the “GridIron” Football Field Concept along with the Social Network “Connect” Concept
We would like a bold masculine website design which evokes and elite sophistication of authority as it would instill and instant sense of PRIDE amongst member community.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte