A growing digital marketing agency requires a complete home page style change that can eventually be rolled out across the rest of the site.
- Strong use of photography, with some vector icons or illustrations to support this
- Boutique agency feel - images to reflect this look-and-feel. Trendy location, exposed brick walls, loft-style, etc.
- Rustic, with character
- Include pictures of staff or agency office environment / iMacs, etc
We want to speak to marketing and sales heads specifically of large B2B tech / software companies / IT Services / Software Resellers / SaaS Companies / professional services and position ourselves in this space
Goal: the goal of this page is to give visitors a well rounded education on our services, and get them to call us for a consultation.
The page should work somewhat like a long infographic style landing page, that you scroll down and discover all elements of our digital marketing business. It should be engaging, yet boutique'y.
Sections to include on the page:
• Menu (mobile-on-desktop, hamburger-style) - 'Inbound', 'Inbound Sales', 'Blog', 'Contact', 'Resources', 'Request a consultation'
• Graphic lead element - this could be flat design illustration or a stock imagery to make make people feel positive when they arrive at the page.
• Request consultation - this should be through submitting an email, and should be seen a number or times on the page.
• 3 services - 'Inbound Marketing & Sales', 'Social Media for B2B', 'Open Source Web Development'.
• We work with these people - 'CIOs', 'CTOs', 'CMOs', 'CFOs', 'Heads of Procurement', 'Heads of Marketing', 'Heads of Infrastructure', 'HR & Global Mobility', 'Heads of Facilities'.
• We work within these industry sectors - 'Health', 'Infrastructure', 'Training', 'Energy', 'Saas/Software', 'Professional Services'.
• We solve these common digital challenges - 'Limited Marketing Resources', 'Leads Volume & Quality', 'Analytic Insight', 'Platform Management', 'Strategy Development', 'Prove ROI'.
• We're qualified at what we do - 'HubSpot Gold Certified Agency Partner', 'Google Partner with Analytics and Adwords Certification', 'Oktopost Silver Certified Agency'.
• Recent campaign performance - highlight 3 data points: Leads Generated (789) , Traffic Delivered (289,000) , Visitor-to-lead (25.9%).
• Case Studies - **new** include up to 2 x 'talking head' video testimonials and a case study feature with link, plus a quote
• Sign up for our e-newsletter
• Call to action: 'Talk to us about your digital challenges: Request a consultation'.
We would like to see how your design translates into mobile/tablet formats.
Here are some examples to help you understand the ‘boutique’ feel that we are aiming for. These websites demonstrate the character of the company and the people that work there:
We love the imagery and overall tone/feel of the design
We love the usual navigation and animation/scrolling
We like the overall feel of the design
We like the design, especially some of the sub-pages, such as http://www.6smarketing.com/about-us/ which have the ‘boutique’ feel we’re aiming for
Here are some examples of the ‘mobile-on-desktop’ menu which we would like to use - we love how the menus expand to full-screen when clicked:
Other features we like:
Space around design elements (not cluttered).
Parallax panels - providing quick access to the content they have developed