positionIt is an innovative tool and the webpage is the most important part of information, distribution and sales. The general goals/requirements:
- The webpage must show that positionIt is an innovative software tool
- The webpage should have a fresh, new but also professional web 2.0 look
- The new page should look wide and open, no borders anymore to the left and right
- Content should be multicolumn
- The positionIt logo (attached as .ai file) must be used
- A static footer like on the very very bottom (below the many links) of http://www.allianz.de would be nice if you consider it would fit to your design
- Please don't orientate on the current webpage, feel free to design something completely new
- As we are professionals in web development you can consider the latest technology like for example animated areas or boxes that swing open,...
- Please use the attached screenshots for your design
We need 3 pages
PAGE 1: STARTPAGE
- A sliding image teaser like on the startpage of http://www.sencha.com must be on the page
- There should be some (not too big!) space for videos or screenshots.
- Please consider a multicolumn element for news, latest version,...
PAGE 2: NORMAL CONTENT PAGE
- We want to present content direct and clear so please use a nice web font
- Please integrate a content element which can swing open. We need this or FAQ's, feature lists, detail info,... An example for this functionality can be found at http://www.allianz.de to the right, the look can of course be totally different
PAGE 3: TEASER CONTENT PAGE
- This is a special page which could be a virtual tour, a feature showhroom, references, overview pages...
- This page should visally attract users to get more information
- Here we intentionally don't give you hints/requirements as we don't want to influence creativity