We are a public archive that secures and provide access to all records from the City of Copenhagen (Capitol in Denmark). An increasingly part of this access is provided online. The most visited online service we have is politietsregisterblade.dk with around 1000 visits a day. This is a service where users can find the ancestors who lived in Copenhagen. It is crowd sourcing project, where volunteer genealogists transcribe the records to make them searchable for everyone.
The target audience is normal people looking for ancestors in Copenhagen. They are mostly Danish speaking genealogists, but we also have English speaking guests. The site will be available in Danish, and other languages via Google translate. The search function must be easy accessible and visible on the front page. The volunteer part of the project should be emphasized. The page must be text light and have elements as pictures, illustrations, video clips ect. The focus should be moved from the police (who originally kept the records from 1890-1923) to the families and persons that the records describe.
• Few menu items around 4-5
• Text light and illustrative
• Google translate integrated
• The design must support at least the two layouts: 1: Front page 2: all sub pages
Nice-to-have: Responsive design that supports mobile devices
• The logo (Københavns Kommune) and name Københavns Stadsarkiv must be a part of the design as well as the project name: Politiets registerblade.
• Use only the provided photos. You can of cause use any graphics, icons etc. as you like.
The end design is been implemented in Joomla 2.5
Think out of the box!
Create an intuitive - easy to use design for normal folks who want to find their ancestors!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte