Cómo Aditya Lingampally comenzó su viaje en diseño web
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Cordiff is a healthcare IT consulting firm. Our team provides IT implementation services to hospitals.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Sitio web existente
http://www.cordiff.com (Current website is not a guide for new design. We are looking to shift and design this website completely)
Sitios web de inspiración
http://www.ibm.com - I really like the homepage of this website. It's simple, modern, and extremely inviting.
http://www.bain.com - I like the content page for this website and how you can print, email, share content. I also like the content pages' multi tab view
http://www.onirik.com.au - I like the bottom of the homepage with the 4 columns of content displayed. I also like the inside content pages' multi tab view and use of imbedded images/videos here
http://www.mckinsey.com - I like the homepage's slide mechanism back and forth. I also like how the content pages navigation menu is clear and the content is listed out like a blog view.
www. deloitte.com - I like how the content pages provide links to relevant documents, podcasts on the right side column.
Descripciones de páginas
The homepage should include the following items:
1. Header with company name, logo, and links to site navigation
2. Main area should be a scrolling image box with linkable highlighted content. (see http://www.ibm.com). Below main area, we want some way to show focus on multiple stories with associated images. (see http://www.onirik.com.au for example)
3. Footer should include terms, site map, facebook/twitter/blog links
The content page should:
1. Clearly show navigation links (open to both side and header navigation)
2. Should let content be displayed in multiple columns. Main column can list most of the information. Side columns can show relevant links and secondary content. It should also hosts links to email, share, print content (see Deloitte.com content pages)
3. Below the main content, it would be nice to have a multi column content area that can host images and few words that hosts whitepapers, client stories etc.
4. Ideally allow for flexible display of information.
Our audience is typically older males, most are educated executives in the healthcare world. A professional image and website will appeal to them.
Embedding web2.0/3.0 ideas into our design will help us stand out as innovators among our competitors.