Designers- If you know how to follow istructions, this design will be a piece of cake for you!!! PLEASE let me know if you have any questions at all, I’ll be watching everything and responding to each of you very closely.
The Flight to Luxury team wants the website to be organized EXACTLY like the Giddy Up Gala site here: http://www.childrenscoloradofoundat…4/Home.htm
Designers should work from the layout of this website, and make the following changes:
• Use the colors: Beige, Dark Brown, and Blue (See the "Boy with Plane" image provided for the color palette).
• Instead of the Children Hospital logo, use the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver logo (provided.)
• Next to the Boys & Girls Club Logo, put the Cuvée Logo (provided). On the Giddy Up Gala there is currently white space there.
• Where the Giddy Up Gala Logo is, put the Jet Linx Logo (provided)
• Instead of the image of the little cowgirl with the horse, use the image of the little boy with the plane (provided). And write “September 22, 2011- A ‘Hangar’ Event at Centennial Airport” just as they have written the date and place over that image.
• The main image will be a slide show just as they have it on the Giddy Up Gala site—I will provide the rest of the pictures shortly.
• The tabs at the VERY top of the Giddy Up Gala site are not necessary for our site. (I'm speaking of the ones ABOVE the logo)
• The tabs right below the logo- in orange- can stay exactly the same, except the bar color should be changed to either brown, beige, or blue, since we are not using orange.
• For the 4 tabs below the main picture use the following: 1. The first tab will be “Sponsors” as it is on their site. 2. The second tab will be “Become a Sponsor.” 3. The third tab will be “The Cuvée Story” with an image of a villa. 4. The fourth tab will be “The Jet Linx Story” with an image of a Jet.