1. Design of the homepage: transports the Slogan (data-drive your business), our product/subscription offering and the Key Messages. Speed, Precision and Trust are to be communicated on an emotional level.
We expect visitors to be decision makers in e-commerce companies that are interested in the benefits that are expected from using of a business intelligence platform.
Visitors shall understand and (emotionally) accept the key messages from the information on the website. The quality of information presented on the page is more than just buzzwords:
- data-drive your Business
- Trust: we understand Ecommerce businesses, your data (and your customers' data) is safe with us
2. Design of the product description page:
This page gives an brief overview of the key features and benefits from a functional perspective.
e.g. description of a few most-relevant features (business-relevant, use in daily operations, full DWH/BI with plan-build-run-optimise loop
Soft "comparison" to competitors products (RJMetrics, minubo, Girafe): they can only report (=passive), we can put the data into action for product- and campaign-optimisation on a 1:1 level (Customer Relationship)
3. Design of the technical architecture overview page:
This page should present a short overview of the technical architecture, e.g. using a graphical diagram with short key messages.
Additional pages will be designed during implementation: contact, pricing model, login / sign-up, about incuda.
We thouth about using the brand "ecom-bi" instead of incuda, but sofar decided against it, what do you think?
Target platforms for Website presentation:
- Prio 1 = Internet browser on PC/Laptop,
- Prio 2 = Mobile phone (e.g. iphone).
- Tablet devices, Facebook are low priority