We would like to have four basic page layout types and one site map page.
1. Home page -The homepage will briefly explain who we are as a company. and include easy to access social media buttons. There will be five visible tabs/links on the homepage to support our site navigation: About Us, Solutions for Growth, Customers We Serve, Newsroom, and Contact. Additionally, we want a frame in the middle of the page that will support five different graphics with text that describe the primary markets we support. These graphics should reflect business people working and collaborating in an office environment.
The rotating images will have the following text imbedded;
2. Landing Page - A page that promotes a web-based inquiry to contact us immediately. This page will direct potential customers to contact us. Ours should say:
"Thank you for your interest in Navigator Lending Solutions, Inc. fulfillment and technology services.
To discuss how NavPros solutions are tailored to meet your company needs, Contact Us".
An example of the landing page we like is in the attached document.
3. Subpages - The standard sub menu page that show website content. Will also include the social media buttons, our five tabs, and a search box.
4. Inquiry Page - A page for collecting prospective customer or employee information.
5. Site Map page - A page that outlines all site navigation. The Site Map navigation is attached in the document below. Will also include the social media buttons, our five tabs, and a search box.
As customers proceed with drop-down menus and navigate the site, we would like it to be intuitively obvious how the site is mapped out. For instance, some websites have “Home > About Us > Company History” to tell a user what page they are on. We are open to this layout but are interested in ideas with a more appealing design.